Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crazy for Crazy Dave's Sugar Bowl

Hello friends, and blog followers... the weather was beautiful this weekend, so I opted for enjoying the sunshine instead of working in front of the computer.

Last week, I visited my friend, Dave... some of you know him as "Crazy Dave".. he is the owner of Crazy Dave's Sugar Bowl in Conneaut, Ohio. What a wonderful restaurant! The food was great, the service was friendly and the place was packed... my favorite part, the desert! I ordered the "famous" bananna creme pie, good thing Emanuel (my husband) and I - only orded 1 to share... as it came out from the kitchen, it seemed mile high and it was exceptional!

We are proud to announce that Crazy Dave's Sugar bowl is our preferred partner for Where to Eat in Conneaut, Ohio. Crazy Dave's offers several menu options priced at $5.99 and the only salad bar in Conneaut, Ohio. That's not all - make sure you leave room for desert, as all of their pies and other deserts are HOME BAKED.

We are glad to have Crazy Dave's as our partner in Everything Conneaut Ohio and we hope you stop by and tell Dave, we said Hello!!!

Check out Crazy Dave's Ad Here: http://www.everythingconneautohio.com/where_to_eat.html
Check out Crazy Dave's Menu Here: http://www.freewebs.com/crazydavessugarbowl/

0 comments: